Bmx track

The central Texas bmx track is a special place to me. I have been riding there for about 4 to 5 years. This is a privet track only for bmx racing. I know everyone at the track and they are all very fun people to be around. I love riding my bike at the track. This is the second best track in Texas. I can always find great people here and it helps me become a better rider. When you are riding around, all you hear is music playing and you feel the wind in your face while you fly down the track.

Maria
May 29, 2019 3:45 pm

Dear: Rayce
I am surprised by your post “Central Texas BMX” because is very interesting that everyone at the track and they are all fun people to be around, and it’s great to have friends through different sports.

One sentences you wrote that stand out me is ¨I love riding my bike at the track¨ because
I also love bikes and have had many experiences for example when I started riding a bicycle.

Thanks for you writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because your post seems very interesting.

1
0
()