So far, the characters in “hombre perro y super gatito” remind me that in the world there are animals who help people. The characters remind me this because of what I have read on “hombre perro y super gatito”,the characters save the city from a bad person, and it´s something similar to the world, but dogs can’t save the world of something that can destroy it; even though cat and dogs can’t save the world they can help with a lot of things,for example, they can help people with anxiety, and dogs can even help detect cancer and other thing. 

Has an animal ever helped you?

September 20, 2021 7:45 pm

Dear Lesile,

I feel very touched by what you said because I also have a dog who saved me. Your response says how animals can save people with anxiety or mental health problems. On sentence that you wrote that stand out to me is “they can help people with anxiety, and dogs can even help detect cancer and another thing. ” because my dog helps me with my anxiety. Thanks for posting I look forward into reading many of the other things you post that relate to many of us:)

March 5, 2020 11:30 pm

Dear, Lesile

I like your post because I love animals and they do help a lot of people. I also like what you said here ” it; even though cat and dogs can’t save the world they can help with a lot of things,for example, they can help people with anxiety, and dogs can even help detect cancer and other thing”. I agree with this because there are service animal , emotional support animals and even some that in natural diasters.

March 4, 2020 4:54 pm

Dear Leslie,

I am amazed by your post, because I learned from a new culture that I had never heard.

A phrase you wrote that stands out in me is “the world there are animals who help people.” That is true because many animals help their owners. Animals also help their owners when someone wants to harm them.

Thanks for your writing. I hope to see what you write next, because I want to learn more about your culture.

February 11, 2020 11:59 pm

Hello,
I’m Josh and I have a dog and it loves me. I love coming home and seeing my dog wagging its tail in the excitement of seeing me. I think pets help us in our daily lives by getting on with them. They may not be the superhero the world needs but it’s what the individual needs.

Dewry
January 31, 2020 2:03 pm

Dear leslie i look forward to seeing what you write next because i would lie to see how far you will go with the next topic you will talk about.

ashok
ashok
January 31, 2020 11:25 am
January 30, 2020 9:23 pm

Dear Leslie, So far I like what you’re talking about here, about dogs and cats and how they are heroes.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “They can help with anxiety, and dogs can even help detect cancer and other thing”. I did not know this fact, and that is why it stood out to me. Another sentence that stood out to me is “dogs can’t save the world of something that can destroy it.” This is true, and I like how even though the dogs can’t save the world they can most definitely help it. You should read this article https://www.petsworld.in/blog/6-unique-ways-dogs-help-humans.html it talks about how dogs are really helpful to humans and what they do. Thank you for your article I look very forward to reading more about what you have to say.

January 30, 2020 7:17 pm

Dear Leslie,

I am fascinated by your post, “Cats And Dogs Are Heroes” because… your post talks about how Dogs and cats are helpful and the things they do like service or help with anxiety.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “they can help people with anxiety, and dogs can even help detect cancer and other thing.” I think this is Important because… Dogs detecting things like illness or drugs can save a lot of things.

Another sentence that I liked was: “dogs can’t save the world of something that can destroy it.” This stood out for me because… it talks about how dogs don’t do everything but the small things they do in the world can mean a lot. Have You seen this article? https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322868.php I thought you might be interested in this because it ties into what you were talking about with anxiety etc.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because…i would lie to see how far you will go with the next topic you will talk about!

8
0
()