In the article, “YOU DECIDE: Cars That Stop Drunk Driving?”, I learned that Bidan passed a congress about finding a way to stop drunk people from driving cars. To make this possible they need automakers to develop monitoring systems in cars. Well according to the articles this will be available in the early of 2026. For example they will be breathalyzer devices that will automatically be in your vehicle if your blood alcohol level is too high the vehicle will know. Car companies like GM, BMW, and Nissan are already installing devices like these to prevent drunk drivers from driving. Cameras will be in there and they will text if you’re drowsy and swerving while the car with them slows down and pulls over to the side.

I think what is happening with these devices being placed on cars starting in some cars already and in 2026 is a good thing. I feel like this will decrease DUI accidents which is a plus for us. It will pull those people to the side to not put them in danger from cars in their surroundings. Very good drives are brought in our cars so that it ensures we are driving safely and not putting anyone at risk of injuries or deaths.

You shouldn’t be driving while drinking!!!

Would people actually blow into a breathalyzer before driving?

0
()