Youth Voices
Youth Voices
Cars that detect if Your Drunk Or Not
/

In the article, “YOU DECIDE: Cars That Stop Drunk Driving?” (btw) I learned that the people are creating a system that can detect if you are drunk just by the way you are looking and how the car is moving sideways, and etc. This good situation is being instilled because half of are death in this world are caused by drinking and driving. This is also a good idea because a lot of people are driving normal and get stucked by a drunk driver and kill multiple innocent people.  Some good example are These devices could greatly reduce drunk driving, which will not only save lives, but will also protect first responders, reduce traffic delays, and help with insurance costs. Another good example is Drunk driving is a leading cause of death on America’s roadways. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), roughly ten thousand Americans per year are killed in alcohol-related crashes. That means drunk driving causes nearly 30 percent of all traffic fatalities.

0
()