In the article “Career: Retirement” (Mcgraw Hill) I learned that not many americans have enough money saved up in order to retire without stress. This is too the fact that the price of everything is always rising so by the time they think they have enough, it will only get them by a few years only due to the inflation. The article states that when people retire they only have 150k in their account saved up and is only good enough for a couple of years because everything is expensive

I think this is not good because the prices on everything keeps on going up while people who retire have the same amount of money saved up. This leaves them with less value because the inflation of everything. When they started to save up, 150 thousand was a lot now, it’s barely enough for a couple of years.

Do you think the increase of minimum wage has an impact on this?

0
()