In the article ¨Careers: Care Resource Coordinator¨ I learned that these professionals are the ones who help people infected with COVID19 identify other people they have interacted with who may also be infected. By doing so these people could pass this information to limit the spread of the disease.  In this pandemic, for example, the job of a nursing resource coordinator is to contact people who have tested positive for COVID19. It will connect them to vital resources to ensure a safe quarantine and stay healthy.  They are there to help the community by connecting patients with what they need as public health workers and social workers. They are there to help the community by connecting patients with what they need as public health workers and social workers. Overall they are here to provide us with the necessary materials for you or one of your family members. 

How would you view the nation suffering without these healthcare workers not there to provide for you or a family member?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I think this is a good way to recover from openly spread diseases to help those who are sick and stay at home while these health workers provide / assist you. It is very nice to work with people, to help those who may be sick or in difficulty. We need people like these because when you are sick you need someone to take care of you and some relatives won’t go there because you are sick and they don’t want to get infected. I feel that if we all work together on these pandemics, the disease will end more quickly.

0
()