Christina Nunez, from National Geographic, wrote about the past, present, and future of Carbon Dioxide, and the effects it could have on us and our daily lives. 

Climate change, a primary result of carbon emission, was first made apparent in 1996 by James E. Hansen, stating to congress “The greenhouse effect has been detected and is changing our climate now.”, congress did not take action. What drives climate change is 4 major greenhouse gasses, Carbon Dioxide, Methane, Nitrous oxide, and Industrial gasses produced by power plants and such. 

Nunez then goes into ways we can reduce our emissions as well as ways other countries are doing their part, and which aren’t. The US, along with a few other countries are on the leaderboard for the highest emission produced, and its time for the US and the following countries to start doing their part. 

https://nowcomment.com/documents/309515

0
()