three women lying on bed while raising their feet

We all know that TikTok has become a pretty popular app for a while now. You can spend hours on the app scrolling through videos, that feature many topics such as makeup, comedy, cooking, politics, movies, fandoms, and so much more. It is fun comment and like others videos, but it is much more fun when you make videos of your own and become part of the TikTok community. Creating and posting videos can be very fun, especially when you include family members and friends.

But is it possible to exclude certain friends from starring in your videos? Well according to Upfront’s newest edition and article called, “The Dilemma; Tired of Tiktok”, friends can feel excluded when others make videos without them. Because of this, many have considered their friend’s feelings and have limited the number of videos they make with friends. This way they can enjoy spending time with them, and they can focus on what it happening around them.

How do you spend your time with your friends? Has social media ever broken up a friendship or created problems between you and a friend?

1. Tasneem 3 weeks ago

Dear ,Diana

I am delighted that you spoke about this because many people are afraid to talk about this kind of topic when they are the most important topics to talk about. “ Can TikTok break friendships? ,” because not only can tik tok break friendships but it also can affect a non healthy relationship.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is , “We all know that TikTok has become a pretty popular app for a while now. You can spend hours on the app scrolling through videos, that feature many topics such as makeup, comedy, cooking, politics, movies, fandoms, and so much more. ” I think this is important because many people are making money from dancing but we also have to talk about the side effects of the app being so called “fun”.Another sentence that was eye catching for me was: “But is it possible to exclude certain friends from starring in your videos?This stood out for me because it makes me think of a jealous friendship. Nowadays your so-called “friends” are the ones competing against each other. I do agree with you about social media breaking out friendship but I’d like you to elaborate more about the friendships breaking up.One reason I say this is because if people see this they only read how fun tik tok is but they won’t know the damage that can occur in your life especially when being involved with social media. I also respectfully disagree with you when you wrote “, friends can feel excluded when others make videos without them. Because of this, many have considered their friend’s feelings and have limited the number of videos they make with friends. This way they can enjoy spending time with them, and they can focus on what is happening around them.” The reason why I disagree with you is because how can they be spending time with each other if they feel excluded from their friends.

Have you seen the movie “Save the Last Dance”? I thought you might be interested in this because of the friendship topic you were talking about
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I really think topics like these are important.

Writing by :Tasneem
    #Harvest