Cashmir
April 5, 2024 2:22 pm

Great speech! I think it shows power and the picture is very empowering. I personally relate to the picture as I feel like a mother and son relationship is very powerful. I see throughout the text you also value relationships among family members and peers which I respect. I also appreciate how you bought up injustice in certain situations like the court systems. You are a great writer Imani thank you for the great read!

Julianna
April 5, 2024 1:14 pm

You did a good job of highlighting and emphasizing the issue. The image that you picked really goes with the writing. You were clear and concise and that’s what makes this writing so much better.

Jalen
April 5, 2024 12:32 pm

Your speech is powerful and strong, addressing the importance of advocating for human rights with urgency and conviction. You effectively convey the gravity of the issue and the responsibility we all share in confronting it. By framing the discussion as a matter of shared humanity and collective responsibility, you emphasize the need for action and collaboration to address the violations of human rights that persist in our society.

Iman
April 5, 2024 11:17 am

Your speech is forceful and compelling, emphasizing the need to advocate for human rights with urgency and conviction. You clearly express the gravity of the situation and the responsibility we all bear in facing it. By framing the issue as one of shared humanity and community accountability, you highlight the importance of action and collaboration in addressing the human rights violations that continue to occur in our society. 

Noah
April 5, 2024 4:18 am

You do a good job of highlighting the seriousness of the problem and our collective obligation to address it. You highlight the need for action by presenting the conversation as one of shared humanity and community duty. In addition, I think the image and its creation are fantastic; it looks amazing and offers a lot of strong arguments.

Abduljaleel
April 4, 2024 10:05 pm

I adore the image and the way it was created; it makes a lot of compelling points and has a striking appearance. I also agree with everyone else’s assessment of that particular topic because it is very crucial. 

Jalen
April 4, 2024 5:21 pm

Your speech is powerful and strong, addressing the importance of advocating for human rights with urgency and conviction. You effectively convey the gravity of the issue and the responsibility we all share in confronting it. By framing the discussion as a matter of shared humanity and collective responsibility, you emphasize the need for action and collaboration to address the violations of human rights that persist in our society. I loved the image you used.

Kennedy
April 4, 2024 3:42 pm

I love the image you created and I think it connects to your writing piece perfectly. I think you did a good job conveying the message that Lisa Carter’s speech to the Human Rights Commission effectively emphasizes the urgency of the issue and the collective responsibility to address it. Her call for compassion and collaboration resonates well, inspiring action and emphasizing the importance of justice, equality, and respect for all individuals.

8
0
()