Andre
March 17, 2017 1:26 am

Naomi,
I really enjoyed your poem it made me feel like I was on the beach in warm weather.

Kendall
March 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Naomi,

I really appreciated this poem, but it also made me wish for summer. I am tired of snow, and no longer have use for it, as ski season is over. Is summer your favorite season? Why or why not?

Ashton
March 14, 2017 4:00 am

Hi Naomi! I really like this poem, maybe because I also wrote mine about water and the beach:) Your description is fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

Natalya
March 14, 2017 1:23 am

Hi Naomi!

This is a really beautiful poem! I like the imagery and how you almost used a short sentence kind of thing but with no punctuation. It reminded me a little of Moana. Nice ocean vibe.. I can’t wait for spring break.

Natalya

Tala
March 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Hi Naomi,
I really enjoyed your poem and thank you for sharing it. Your description of that specific moment made me miss the beach and warm weather.

Ariel
March 13, 2017 5:25 pm

This is a really great poem. It was written really well and I feel like I’m at the beach with you. Nice job 🙂

6
0
()