My BSGE Home Project for the class Tech 8-2 was made to show how great BSGE is. BSGE, which is short for Baccalaureate School for Global Education. It features the IB Diploma, which helps students expand and grow as a human being. The clubs are very diverse, ranging from sports to academic clubs to homework help to organizing school plays. The teachers are very nice, and they range from young, to middle age, to old. The BSGE Schedule is very diverse, and it gives kids a nice and healthy balance of all of their classes, which is different from most schools who have easy and hard days.

I created my project by using a style sheet and copying it for all of the web pages. I made a spot for headings and the same fonts and sizes are for all of the classes. This made my web page easy to read and consistent. I followed all of the requirements and constraints, therefore making my project very efficient. I also limited  my mistakes, making it very easy to read.

image_pdfimage_printPrint this page.

Help on Youth Voices
0
()