Bones are broken everyday but what are the most common bones that are broken, and how easy is it to break them? If there is a lot of stress that is caused on a daily basis then it will most likely be easier to break such as your ankle. If you play a sport then you will have to make movements that stress your ankle, or if you play a contact sport then you might break your wrist due to the impact. Although you could see people who don’t do sports get hurt, and this is for things that happen in our daily life, maybe you garden, and you get a small fracture on your back because you have put stress on the bone but it is most likely to break a bone if there is a lot of stress on it.

You see many athletes getting injured, and tearing their muscles, and in high contact sports it is more common to find someone with fractures because they are always getting hit. If you get more than it is more common to be hit, and that would mean a higher chance of breaking bones. If you see Connor Mcgreggoe, he fractured one of his shin bones because he was being hit so much during a fight. You can see that a lot of stress to the bone will just cause it to fracture.

There are many sports where you are always being hit but injuries aren’t common. Or the injuries aren’t fractured bones. In sports like soccer, you won’t see crazy injuries compared to football or boxing because the sport isn’t about hitting the person but it is about moving the ball. And the most common injuries are muscle injuries.

https://www.discovery.com/science/force-to-break-bone#:~:text=Contrary%20to%20popular%20belief%2C%20bones%20are%20not%20that%20easy%20to%20break.&text=Your%20bones%20are%20incredibly%20strong,or%20take%20a%20few%20pounds.

0
()