“Go with your heart and you will make it through hard battles.”- Raniyah Lawrence

My family and I have been through hard battles but we always go with our hearts. We must have courage in our hearts. Just like Jackie Robison went on the baseball field and had the courage to make it through every game with people in the crowd either teasing him or throwing items at him, I and my family made it through a battle at a time my mom was in the hospital in a bad condition.  We didn’t think she was going to make it but we had hope in our hearts.

So we made it through that hard battle. I always knew it would take time and I would need to have patience during the process of seeing her in that horrible condition. So I waited and still had hope and courage. I am glad that I and my family made it through that difficult time. 

That’s why I always go with my heart because I know I will overcome any obstacle in my way. I also learned that courage comes from the heart. My faith gave me the courage to believe I could face any challenge. That was a difficult challenge that we had to face as a family but somehow our courage got us through the challenge. I believe that I will overcome anything that comes my way because I always go with courage in my heart. There were a million tears running down my face during that hard battle with my mom. 

All I could think about was how my life would be if I lost my mom. It was a sad and emotional feeling, but then I started to think about how life would be if my mom did make it. Then I started to have the courage that she was going to make it. I knew that she was a strong individual. My heart was telling me that she was going to make it, so I went with my heart.

It was hard at first but I fought through that hard battle with my family because of the courage in my heart. Courage is the key in your heart. Just like I and Jackie Robinson made it through hard battles, so can you.

February 19, 2021 10:33 pm

Dear Thomas,
I delighted in perusing your post, “Electric Car Batteries,” since you bring up an issue that, to me, not numerous individuals conversation approximately, indeed in spite of the fact that it’s a broadly known subject. It’s an issue that no one can discover a practical arrangement to, but at least attempt to require a step in finding that solution we trust to attain. Something that I discover curiously is: “The truth is no one knows how electric cars would influence the current circumstance on worldwide warming in the event that we substituted them for gasoline cars, but they certainly empower a life with less CO2 emissions.” I think it’s cool you recognize the reality individuals are uninformed of how precisely a deed such as this would change our current circumstance and what kind of put the world be, great or terrible. In any case, thanks for sharing your post.

January 13, 2021 7:42 pm

I agree that faith can get you through any challenge. Despite the outcome of the challenge, it is important to believe. By believing you are giving hope. By believing you are making hard times feel better. Like the article says it will be hard at first, but as time passes it will all be worth the pain. There is no way to prevent every bad in the world, but we can prevent those hard times from affecting us. Choose to be happy, choose to be hopeful.

Matthew
January 13, 2021 6:19 am

I’m glad to have read your post. It’s nice to hear that you and your family are doing well as you guys have gone through your own obstacles. With how you guys seem to keep your heads up even through difficult times, things are surely to shape out better than before, especially with family. Something that stands out to me is: “I always knew it would take time and I would need to have patience during the process of seeing her in that horrible condition. So I waited and still had hope and courage.” I think the fact you knew you had to be patient to see what results would come is great. Patience requires hope, fact of the matter is, hope is practiced with patience. Hope exist because we need to know what will happen in the end, what result is to come, so we stay and keep going through the painful parts. That being said, I hope for the well-being of you and your family as time goes on. Thank you for your writing. I look forward to seeing what else you write.

Selena
January 12, 2021 6:24 pm

I enjoyed your post so much! I can personally relate to this post and the many challenges you faced but always followed your heart. In my opinion, you can either follow what you think is best or follow the feeling in your heart that you think is right. You might think, why is this happening to me? what did I do to deserve this? but life teaches you life lessons/challenges that no matter how hard it gets, it will work, it will get better. My faith is a big part of my life to so I do agree that it makes you believe that the impossible CAN be possible.

January 12, 2021 5:33 am

I love this! I agree that if you are hopeful about something the outcome will be great! I believe this has a part to do with manifestation, if you hope for something so much it is bound to happen. Hope and courage come a long way in bad situations so it is always good to carry them in your heart.

9
0
()