Chien-Shiung Wu was known as the first lady of physics. She worked on a top secrest project, to develop the atomic bomb during world war ll. Even thoughChien-Shiung Wu was the first lady of physics, she has never won a Nobel Peace Prize. Maya Angelou was an African American arthur. As a child she was assaulted and was quiet about it for many years.  In 1970 she became the first African American woman to write a produced screenplay. She used her voice to change the way society views African Americans and women.   

The similarities between Chien-Shiung Wu and Maya Angeulou shows how powerful and inspiring they were. When we compare Chien-Shiung Wu and Maya Angelou it becomes clear that they both had to struggle a lot in their life. Chien-Shiung Wu struggled in her career because she was a woman and many didn’t believe in her. Maya Angelou struggled a lot because of her race.  While Chien-Shiung Wu and Maya Angelou are both inspirational, there are several differences between them, including Maya Angelou winning a Nobel Peace Prize whereas Chien-Shiung Wu didn’t.

0
()