The FDA has recently approved that those aged 12-15 will now be able to receive the booster shot. Something else that they have done is shortened the length in time that people need to wait in order to get the shot. The reason that this was approved is because a couple of teens from Israel, about 6000+ received the booster shot and did not show any risks of side effects. The CDC stated that widespread vaccination is a critical tool used in order to protect people from COVID/infections. A good thing about what the government is doing, the U.S gives the vaccines for free regardless of your stability here. It doesn’t matter if you are a citizen, immigrant, you can still get the vaccine for free. All in all, doctors would recommend people to practice social distancing, wearing masks and having good hygiene.

February 3, 2022 1:18 am

Dear Luis:

I am not very happy with your post, “Booster Approved for Ages 12-15,” because you didn’t really say a lot. I would’ve liked to hear more about this and what you thought about it.

One sentence you wrote that stands out to be is: “It doesn’t matter if you are a citizen, immigrant, you can still get the vaccine for free.” I think this is very interesting because there has been some times where certain people would not be able to receive certain things. This is very good because it will help keep many people more safe from this virus.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I am more interested in what else will happen with these boosters. I am also wanting to know about your opinion of this and if you have gotten your booster.

Adrian Garcia

1
0
()