I read the 9/11 report by Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colon and I chose the book because I have never really learned about 9/11 as they do not really go over it in school. I highly recommend this book as they provide immense detail into what really happened that day. With it being a graphic novel, you can attach a name to face which is very helpful when learning about historical events. The book tells you time slots in which the hijackers did what they did on 9/11 but they also provide a backstory to how they got to the U.S as well as what Al Queda has been doing in the Middle East to recruit their members since in 1990’s. It also talks about what the governmental response was and how they were going to fix what happened that day to be sure it didn’t happen again. It is a graphic novel so it provides pictures of what people felt as you can see it in on their face. It is so much better reading historical books this way as you can really empathize with how the people are feeling. All in all, I would highly recommend reading this book if you really want to find out what happened on 9/11.

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#0qs244e78DoOtp5P3pgzzjS6g

0
()