As you can see, these people are aggressively pushing, shoving and grabbing at the police, trying to make their way into a“symbolically important and architecturally impressive building of the nation”. Because they disagree with the political view of the world and continue to want a president that leads for the benefit of himself and not for all the people in the world, that he’s supposed to present. (And to withstand their demands/claims, they are dressed in full Trump attire. Saying to  vote for him and that he is the only eligible president. “Trump 2020/2021”) 

While the Black Lives Matter PROTESTERS are kneeling. Trying to make a statement. Fighting for their rights! We are people too and one of our own was put to the ground as if he was an animal. It is not okay. We were protesting peacefully. ASKING for better/representing our way of coming together. And we are attacked. Ambushed by the police. The people who are trained to protect the US. The people of the United States. Not just white people. But no, they don’t. That’s what is represented in those pictures. People being teargassed, shot, tased, beaten. For kneeling. Trying to make a statement. That’s our world. 

Yet the people attacking the capitol hardly left with a scratch, and our people are still dead.

In this next picture, On the left we are front and center to one of the Black Lives Matter protests. 

The people in this shot have their fist raised, mask due to the global pandemic. And are holding our nation’s flag. The United States Of America. But it’s not any ordinary flag. Written between the stripes there is a list of names. Names of the fallen African Americans that have lost their life due to the ineligible respect of our said to be protectors. The cops of the U.S.A. Yes people in our world do commit crimes. You may be thinking why are they rioting for people who may have“deserved it”? That’s the thing, THEY DIDN’T. Not one of those names listed have committed a full on crime that could have been solved by placement in jail or a sturdy talk. No, The police believed these PEOPLE deserved to die because it LOOKED like they were gonna fight back. It SEEMED as if they would try and attack. Why? Because the color of their skin. These people may have been protecting themselves while being arrested but not ONE gave these officers a real threat. The amount of judgement these officers contained was INCREDIBLE. But not ONE AND I MEAN ONE of these officers died. They may have lost their job or been sent to jail. BUT ALL OF THEM ARE STILL HERE ON THIS EARTH. They aren’t looking down from above waiting for change. They aren’t families grieving the loss of their brother,sister,mom,dad,grandpa,auntie etc. That’s America. 

While on the right, we have direct images of the attack on the capitol buildings. These criminals are climbing, sneaking and walking in. With NO MASK, Trump supporting merch and are  holding flags, signs and even weapons. They are “protesting” because they believe an immature man deserves to continue being president. Former President Donald Trump. They think that the United States made a mistake by giving the residency to elected President Joe Biden. So they rushed in trying to reinstate it by themselves. 

Forcing themselves through, vandalizing the premises and attacking police officers, yet little to none of those people were killed. The police didn’t force their hand on them (or even beat, shoot or throw something at them) as much as they did with the protesters for the BLM. Yet they were protesting camly of the streets and these people rioted a CAPITAL. People still don’t see the problem. And police will continue to allow this and kill people of color, because that’s the life most of us have to live when white supremacy is involved. That’s the life we are signed into by living in a specific regent. (The cameras in the building and of the people recording did catch some faces of the people, so I do hope justice is served.) But then again did we ever get TRUE justice for our people? 

Being Black in America is what some people would call a curse. A Black Person cannot walk into a building or even down the street without one person questioning their intentions. As if they’re going to attack or shoot a place down. Black people are ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS be seen as a threat to society. Here’s why. Let’s say you are a black owned management and you’re against a White owned management. Why would most people feel like the White one is better than the black one. Is it because their reasoning isn’t precise, or they aren’t professional or they don’t treat employers right. Or is it because there is a standard in life that white people “do things better” or maybe all in all it is because that man/woman is BLACK and that man/woman is WHITE. Life is a comparison to black people. You sit down to watch tv. Seeing a continuous amount of white people in commercials  and you haven’t seen one black person. Then you come back to watch tv after George Floyd’s death and protesting begins. NOW EVERY SINGLE ONE IS A BLACK MAN, BLACK WOMAN, OR A BLACK FAMILY. Why did after protesting began business included that they support Black Lives Matter, that they are with us. Why wasn’t it like that before. Why are they openly admitting it now? What because people saw what was really happening or you dont wanna get attacked because your the only not in support. Why did people have to put signs up on their houses that they support, why wasn’t that something they always did. Why wasn’t that sign already up? Why did everyone stand with black people when it became a global issue. WHY WASN’T EVERYONE ALWAYS DOING THIS. WHY DID THEY START NOW? 

Of course I’m glad people are supporting and I’m not only attacking white people. Because anyone can be racist even a black person. But why did the world take these things into precaution after we marched. THERE HAVE BEEN GENERATIONS OF AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE TO DO THIS, AND IT NEVER STICKS. DR.MARTIN LUTHER KING, ROSA PARKS, MALCOM X, HARRIET TUBMAN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR VISION, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THING THEY WERE FIGHTING AND LOST THEIR LIVES FOR. People must have just forgotten because the only time you ever hear about them is in a picture book or a movie remake or ONE SINGULAR DAY devoted to their movement. 

Why does it feel like the police are serving white people and protecting them from black people. We aren’t animals. We’re just like them but have a different complexion. 

Being Black in America is just a big series of WHY questions. Life is. 

One thing from If Beale Street Could Talk that connects with what I had written above is Fonny being in jail. The reason the police placed him in jail was absurd from the beginning, whether because he was protecting his woman from a WHITE man harassing her or because it was said that he “raped” someone. Because they believed the “victims” instead of listening to the HARD EVIDENCE that they had. And even when they gave/tried to give the true information to the police they still held him in jail. They wouldn’t let him get out because he was African American, and back in the day/to this day we are always the first people they look at and the last people they believe. There isn’t a direct quote but it is any conversation they were having about fonny’s arrest and bail. 

I think he would have understood the deep meaning behind everything I said. Because it was true and maybe would have told me to hold back because people can’t face reality. Or he would have some sort of way to hide the meaning and let it unravel at the end or bring the meaning to life through Unexpecting words. Almost like hiding it from anyone who doesn’t have the ears/mindset to read it. 

I can see Baldwin telling me “I can’t believe what you say, because I see what you do.” And “Color is not a human or a personal reality; it is a political reality.” Because of the why scenarios I created and the realization of the change I mentioned after the black lives matter protest began. Also the police/goverments job at keeping us safe and caucasian people 1 million times safer. That’s why these quotes speak to me because they are the summarized discussion I was explaining before. The main reasons I was talking about these situations before. 

I can also see Baldwin telling me “I can’t believe what you say, because I see what you do.” And “Color is not a human or a personal reality; it is a political reality.” Because of the why scenarios I created and the realization of the change I mentioned after the black lives matter protest began. Also the police/Governments job at keeping us safe and Caucasian people 1 million times safer. That’s why these quotes speak to me because they are the summarized discussion I was explaining before. The main reasons I was talking about these situations before. 

0
()