Raniyah
February 25, 2022 6:02 pm

I liked how deeply she portrayed the voice of Dick Rowland and how it was to be a black man and not be heard. I also like the connections she made of what the state/ white mobs thought of the situation, and differing theirs from her point of view. I like how she made it more about her point of view(Dick Rowland) but still connected it to how society viewed it and how they were wrong. I also liked how she connected to the person who did believe her. This was very powerful! I also liked the ending when she asked she should be able to speak up about what she believed in because it make me connect back to him not having a voice and how they immediately believed the white woman and did the massacre. And how even though he is black, his voice still matters! And how we as African-American people matter and what we believe in also matters.

1
0
()