black and white wooden wall decor

In the heart of history’s tapestry, Black Wall Street, A beacon of hope, yet fate’s cruel feat, Your cries for aid echoed, unanswered, unheard, As lies and hatred, like daggers, were spurred. They took your lives, with guns and deceit, But your spirit endures, in memories replete. For from the ashes, a lesson arose, Of resilience and strength, against oppressors’ throes. Black Wall Street, your legacy shines bright, A testament to courage, in the darkest of night. You taught us to stand tall, to never yield, In the face of injustice, our fate to wield. In the fabric of society, let us weave, A reality where all can freely achieve. No anxiety, no power’s cruel sway, But a world where equality reigns every day. Like Black Wall Street, let us embrace, The beauty of diversity, in every face. For in unity, we find our strength and might, To build a future where all can take flight. So let us remember, with pride and grace, The legacy of Black Wall Street, our sacred space. For in its memory, we find the power to ignite, A world where every soul can truly take flight.

0
()