Dear Next President of the United States,

An issue that I care about is Black Lives Matter is a major issue in our country. I believe that they do matter because the cops are just making it worse they kill Black people for no reason they think all black people are bad and they are not all bad like they say they are.In the United States today, they kill a lot of Black people because they thought they had guns or something in their cars to kill people. Recently, I saw in the news that they killd a guy just because he was Black and he need help with his car. According to the ABC 10 News, there’s a lot of violence in the country.

I think it is unjust that police are killing Black people just because they think they’re bad. They should not assume just because they’re black that they are all bad. We need to make our world a better place by stopping the violence. We need a president who will be a leader, take care of our country and make this world a better place by knowing what is right and what is wrong. The government needs to make a law to stop this violence. When you are president, please consider having a law that stops the negativity to people. If you do this, it will make the world a little better.

Photo by xddorox

Jamik
March 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Honestly it’s deeper than just the killing. They pick on us because they feel that they can. They beat on us for the smallest things. I saw a video of a man who was just sitting in his car and a cop pulled him out the car and beat on him. They do this to us because it makes them feel empowered. I don’t know if things will change anytime soon but I have hope that more people will see the injustice and stand with us.

Kathleen
November 9, 2016 2:24 pm

i agree with what you are saying because i fell the same way because your not suppose to go around killing people because of their skin color so i agree with you.

2
0
()