black samsung android smartphone on orange table

Joe Biden was expected to take over on January 20, which he did, but then he had to start taking responsibility for all the situations happening in the country. One of the situations is Covid-19, but also the fact that there are many people who still refuse to believe in it and some who do not get over the fact that Trump lost. “We have to come together to heal the soul of this country so that we can effectively address this crisis as one country,” were Biden’s words stating that his will to help the country in every way he is able to is intact. But, Biden is only one man there are many responsibilities to take care of, which is why he is also expecting the citizens to put their part. Biden vowed to “do whatever it takes” to end this pandemic and be able to stay safe but ensure that everyone else is also being safe and taking care of one another. 

Biden has shown to the country that he is a man of his word (at the moment), he has been doing his best to keep the country safe and healthy. One of the reasons for me to say “at the moment” is that every president tries to convince their people to trust and believe them. It is okay to gain someone’s trust but also it should be normalized to keep their promises not just to try to commercialize themselves and when they have the place ensured to do something different. But, pretty much the work Biden has been doing it says a lot of him and his promise-keeping decisions. 

0
()