Now that Bidens is the new president of the United States he is going to have to face some very big crises none like any other president has ever faced. First of all, he is going to have to face The Covis-19 pandemic which Ex-President Trump left as chaos.

We need to repair the hole left to our economy and other important things. But Biden wants to be committed to ending the Covid-19 Pandemic once and for all. But that’s not if there are more things he has to deal with like Climate Change/The Environment.

For Example, scientists say it’s now going to be much more difficult to prevent many of the most damaging effects of climate change, including rising sea levels, deadlier storms, and more devastating heat waves, droughts, and wildfires.

Another important thing Biden is going to have to face is Immigration. Biden wants to bring Daca back to give Immigrants a better shot at life.  But Biden is also trying to repair broken relationships with China and other countries. Biden is in a bit of a hassle but I believe he can pull through and make America Great Again!

In my opinion Trump left Biden in a big issue But it’s not impossible to patch up. There are some big decisions he is going to have to make to get us back to equilibrium. But I have faith that he is going to pull through. He is going to make some drastic changes to the regulations so there can be less cases of Covid-19.

Will Biden take us out of this deep hole we’re stuck in?