In the speech by Biden “ Remarks by president biden on border security and enforcement” I learned that biden has spent the last year addressing the immigration issues. It has been hard though as the republican party has done everything in their power to go against him. Early on in the year biden requested money to improve the asalyms and the republicans rejected his request. 

A question i still have about this topic is how will the border become stronger as bidens term comes to an end or will it collapse. 

I think its going to take both parties to make a difference. Its hard to deal with multiple issues at once. As it is already difficult to regulate the border issues, its even worse when the parties cant agree on what to do. I think this is one of the main reasons that the u.s borders are so corrupt. We cant seem to agree with eachother.

0
()