In the article. “CAREERS: Nurse Practitioner” (McGraw Hill) I learned that becoming a nurse practitioner is not as easy and fast as many people think. It takes so many years of studying medicine and earning your degrees that are necessary to become a nurse practitioner. People are willing to go through so many years of schooling and training. The nation’s growing population of aging people means that NPs are always in demand. Nurses have a passion to help people in need and overall it turns out that it’s for the best to help your population and many enjoy it. The nurse practitioners also enjoy the benefits such as flexible work schedules, educational opportunities, and even child care services.

The cons about becoming a nurse practitioner is that they find themselves in positions where they have to perform the same medical tasks over and over again, which can become unpleasant to them. Moreover, it can be difficult for them to balance between work and home life.

Would you like to become a nurse practitioner?

0
()