Everyone’s beautiful. There is a standard as to what people define as beautiful but I think that your looks don’t define whether you’re beautiful or not.

People forget that there is more to a person than just their looks. You don’t have to look exactly like the models on Instagram or the girls on Tiktok. Your personality is what people remember and what they take with them as a memory of you, not the way you look. You should want to look nice and care about your appearance but not when it’s getting to a point where its unhealthy.

A lot of people, male and female will do unhealthy things to their bodies to achieve the look or body they want and that sometimes causes health issues. For example, people will starve themselves so they can lose weight which later can cause weight problems (physical), body dysmorphia (mental), you just don’t lose enough enough weight for yourself to be happy or content with the way you look (emotional). Just because you want to look a certain way doesn’t mean the way you already look isn’t nice.

There is far more to it then just what people see but if you can impact someone’s life in a good way then they’ll see you as beautiful because you helped them. The way you treat people shows how beautiful you are because if you’re beautiful to people you’re showing what’s on the inside and like I said, that is what people remember.

0
()