The covid vaccine is a vaccine that was recently created by scientists to prevent the spread of covid-19. With this vaccine was only adults were able to get the shot but on was it October 26, 2021, it was recommended that children from five to eleven should get the shot. They have created their own children’s vaccine which is just a lower dose version of the Pfizer vaccine. fifteen million doses were shipped in one week. It also states” It is estimated that vaccinating children will prevent up to 600,000 new COVID cases by March 2022.” by children getting the vaccine will help stop the spread of covid.

In my opinion on kids getting the covid vaccine is 50/50 because yes anything to help the stop and spread of covid would be wonderful but do we really want to inject our little ones with things we don’t fully know about. In my opinion, if we all just follow procedures and wear our mask and also by staying in when you know you are sick will help a lot.

0
()