I am the Attorney General of the U.S. and I am in favor of police brutality because no one in America is racist. My police officers are not prejudiced and are not racist. This case is highly prejudiced against the police officer and against the suspect in the car. Khalil was pulled over for no other reason than not being where he was supposed to be. What happened to him could have happened to anyone in this world, even a white man. He chose his life and he chose to drive drunk and try to remove something from his car. Yes, Star was there to witness what happened. 

Why was she there? Everyone in her school said she was bad and wouldn’t listen to teachers and other classmates. Yes, a child saw another child die but my officer did what he did for his own safety. This case is unethical and should be dismissed due to my officer defending himself. We all can make this country stay great by locking them up and throwing away the keys to thugs. Thank you for hearing my argument. I hope you take it into consideration.

Thank you

0
()