Frontline.

In the article,” California School Vaccination Requirement”(McGraw Hill) I learned that as of “October 15th, 2021 they will be requiring public and private schools K-12 to be fully vaccinated. Knowing that some people will choose not to get the Covid vaccine they would have to be tested weekly for the virus.” Thousands of hundreds of students and teachers/ staff will be impacted by the requirement. The estimate is “320,000 public school teachers, 80,000 private school employees, and more that 250,000 support staff will be required to follow the new rule. 

I think that getting the vaccines will improve how we go to school and help stop the spread of covid. Yes being fully vaccinated can still get you covid but at the same time its helping you not be so severe from the plague in general. I believe that the covid vaccine will help improve California’s strive to be normal again. The possibility of getting back to normal is what everyone wants and I believe that the covered vaccine will help us do that once again. 

Then again, there can be so many other viruses out there and we don’t know what they are yet. Would you play a part in the change and be on the safe side and get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

0
()