Hello my name is Jean. I’m a 18 years old teenager living in the Bronx. I was born in PR. I enjoy being with my family and friends. Something happen to me when i was little boy. I was coming from school one day, when i saw how many homeless people there was. What I learn that day was i want to help people who needed it the most.

What I like to do in school is learning about history and the important things we can do to help make the world better. I also like to make art. What I am good at is making different types of art.

What I like to do outside of school is going to the skatepark and skate. I also like to play with my brothers. I particularly good at playing baseball and video games. I have gotten to be this way because I’m very antisocial and with baseball it has help me open up more and being able to talk better with others.

Alejandro
April 15, 2019 6:35 pm

hello, Jean
im alejandro i really connected with your story because i like sports too

Violet
January 3, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi, Jean
I’m Violet a senior at Okemos High School. Really enjoyed learning a little bit about you. Living in the Bronx must be exiting or at least to me as I live in a small town. When reading your piece all I wanted to know was more. I wanted more about that experience you had when you where little, especially since not everyone gets to see that problem first hand at such a young age. Also want to know what you do now to try remedy the situation. Do you volunteer at a homeless shelter or try to get your school involved? Can’t wait to what else you write.
Violet

2
0
()