Drive less cars are a very a big thing to this day. Let’s talk about Tesla a fast growing company. Tesla introduced there first drive less car a couple years ago. As we know everything that comes out that is new is always going to have problems. Number 1 Technology is a big pain in the real world with so many problems that comes with it. Technology comes with its ups and downs and it’s very expensive. If you think about it if one part of the car breaks the whole car is going to shut down because it is all made with technology.

So many people will be like technology is becoming the new normal. I see where you coming from but can we really trust technology at this point. Technology fails constantly. What if you are in a Tesla car and its starts going crazy because the technology system was breached. Also in this day Technology can be hacked at any time. We just hack into the computer system an we have full control. So the real question is Do you think we are ready for drive less cars?

1. Hugo 1 month ago

Dear:cristian
    Iam intrigued by what you say can see a fault in the car and since all of it is technology,you con lose control and can see cokes and even deaths.

2. ZhiQiang 2 months ago

Dear Cristian,

I do believe that everything is exploitable in terms of technology but the company, Tesla, will do countless testing to find exploits in their system and if there are tons, people won’t but it. This is my answer to your question.

Thanks,
    Zhiqiang

3. Cristin 2 months ago

Dear: Cristian i am intrigued what you say is 100% true.
    I will love to say that Supporters of driverless cars say the vehicles will make roads safer by cutting down on the number of crashes caused by distracted ­driving or other human errors. In addition to saving lives, fewer ­accidents would reduce traffic—and pollution—since cars wouldn’t be stuck on congested roadways as a result.

4. Isabell 2 months ago

Dear Cristian,
    I am intrigued by your post because what you said was completely true and I agree with you.
    One thing you said that stands out for me is “Also in this day Technology can be hacked at any time. We just hack into the computer system an we have full control”. I think this is interesting because I have never thought about it that way. Thanks for your project, I enjoyed reading this.