In the article “Why The President, Congress, and Supreme Court Cant or Wont Stop Mass Shooting” I learned that our government we hold at such high standards can be as incompetent to the point it actually causes more crimes. The article talks about how in situations where gun violence and mass shooting are at a all time high they have loosened gun laws make it easier to commit these. However this isn’t the only circumstance that we have seen our government be incompetent. On top of that our senate cannot agree to pass a bill to protect the citizens of the United States. 

I believe this is such a shock to me because previously to reading this article I was ignorant to the amount of incidence the government let’s happen. The situation is worse when you think about how the government is supposed to protect its citizens instead of giving us false protection. Everyone in power claims they do all they can do however as I read more it becomes more apparent that they just protect themselves.

0
()