The podcast titled “Are leaders born or made?” introduces people to the president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky. The podcast relies on facts to explain the story of Zelensky. He went from being a comedian to president. At the start nobody really thought his leadership and his skills were enough for that position. Another important idea from the podcast is that Zelnsky has gone from a president nobody really trusted or believed in to a strong leader of Ukraine. Zelensky’s leadership during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has led to the question: are leaders “born or made” ?  The ideas in the podcast support Zelensky and his leadership the last couple of weeks but also show his struggles, but in the end they leave the question open to let the listener answer it on their own.

The podcast made me think about how you can always achieve whatever you want if you really work for it. Zelensky is the perfect example of a person who really had to show that he can be trusted more than a normal politician, just because he comes from a totally different job field. Trust is especially important in this situation because right now Ukraine needs a strong leader who everybody can rely on in times of war.This issue is important because it affects a global issue and everybody should know about the story of this person. 

Sayra
April 4, 2022 9:09 pm

Dear Class,
I enjoyed reading about Ukraine’s President Zelensky, I believe he is a hero. He truly is a leader for his people, he has done everything in his power to protect them during these times where many have lost hope. His story comes to show how anyone can become someone great in life no matter where you start off.
Thank you for your writing I look forward to what you write next!

1
0
()