The podcast titled “Are leaders born or made?” introduces people to the president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky. The podcast relies on facts to explain the story of Zelensky. He went from being a comedian to president. At the start nobody really thought his leadership and his skills were enough for that position. Another important idea from the podcast is that Zelnsky has gone from a president nobody really trusted or believed in to a strong leader of Ukraine. Zelensky’s leadership during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has led to the question: are leaders “born or made” ?  The ideas in the podcast support Zelensky and his leadership the last couple of weeks but also show his struggles, but in the end they leave the question open to let the listener answer it on their own.

The podcast made me think about how you can always achieve whatever you want if you really work for it. Zelensky is the perfect example of a person who really had to show that he can be trusted more than a normal politician, just because he comes from a totally different job field. Trust is especially important in this situation because right now Ukraine needs a strong leader who everybody can rely on in times of war.This issue is important because it affects a global issue and everybody should know about the story of this person. 

December 6, 2022 4:47 pm

Claas, I was very interested by your post because you show how can someone can become a leader. Not everyone is a born leader and it takes skill to become one. This proves that many are not born with natural leadership skills.
One quote you wrote that stood out to me was, “you can always achieve what you want..” This quote was significant in this piece because it demonstrates how you can become a leader when you take charge and acknowledge what you want, which can show leadership.
Thank you for writing this.

Joel
November 17, 2022 1:18 am

Dear Class
I am intrigued by your post,“ Are leaders Born or Made? ” because your text supports how someone can become and reach a high potential not even themselves realize. Its interesting to see just how capable humans are when they put dedication in their goals. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “ At the start nobody really thought his leadership and his skills were enough for that position.” I think this is essential becauseit shows how even though one is surrounded by doubt, you can still strive for what you want in life.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you have a firm grasp on the concept of dedication.
From, Joel.

Alexia
September 14, 2022 4:16 pm

Dear Claas,

Through your post, “Are Leaders Born or Made?”, I felt very understood because it explains how no one is ever born a leader and we give those people who seem like they are too much credit. We need to take time to acknowledge that they got to that reputation through people’s views of them.
One sentence you wrote that stands out to me “Trust is especially important in this situation because..” I think this is admirable because I do believe trust is most important to have from others when trying to become a leader. I relate to this, but through sports. In softball, I have been told to become a leader on the field, and at first it wasn’t easy because I never was comfortable with talking or speaking and most of the girls didn’t trust me but once I started playing the game I played, the girls started noticing that they can trust me on the field and I know what I am doing most of the time.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you seem to understand the basics to ACTUALLY BECOMING a leader and not just supposedly being “born” as one.

Joel
Reply to  Alexia
November 17, 2022 1:23 am

Dear Alexia,
I agree with your statement on how people experience certain truamas in order to become something great. Although it comes to some naturally, for other its a pain and gain experience. Some must work hard to overcome certain struggles to really show just how hard people fight for their goals.
From, Joel.

Sayra
April 4, 2022 9:09 pm

Dear Class,
I enjoyed reading about Ukraine’s President Zelensky, I believe he is a hero. He truly is a leader for his people, he has done everything in his power to protect them during these times where many have lost hope. His story comes to show how anyone can become someone great in life no matter where you start off.
Thank you for your writing I look forward to what you write next!

5
0
()