The place I love, this place is dear to me because with this location I got to experience things I wouldn’t have imagined with where I am in life. When I’m not feeling great this place always seems to motivate me to push through whatever pain I was experiencing at that point and make time for my passion. The Austin Aquarium is my favorite place.

This aquarium is not like many others they have many more animals than aquatics.

They have iguanas, stingrays, birds, sulcata tortoises, a variety of snakes, lemurs, bunnies and more. Whenever I’m there I don’t have to worry about my problems. (other than yelling at adults to put down the chickens.) It honestly is where I feel peace especially because my nephew loves it there, which immediately makes it ten times better.

When I’m all by myself with the iguanas in their aviary I smell the musky moisture in the room along with hearing the coos of the doves. It is literally all I could ask for. Or when I bring my nephews and the run around back and forth from the stingray enclosure to the playscape area, again and again for hours. This aquarium is definitely one of my favorite places.

Rychtarczyk
April 30, 2019 7:25 pm

I like this little personal post. It let’s people into your own little world. It’s always nice having a little place we can go to get away from the worries of the world. I personally like going to the zoo and watching the wolves.

natalie
natalie
April 30, 2019 6:51 pm

Dear Holly, I like your post! I’ve never been to The Austin Aquarium, but after reading your post it makes me want to visit someday.

2
0
()