In the article, “Pfizer Vaccine Now FDA Approved,” I learned that the Pfizer vaccine is more than 90% effective in preventing COVID. It is now important that everyone gets this vaccine for their own safety. Because the vaccine is now approved, this could change many people’s thinking of the vaccine and make them more convinced that they should get it. Because the vaccine is now fully approved, there are some places like the U.S. military that require you to be fully vaccinated. 

Learning about this now makes me feel safer after being fully vaccinated with this vaccine. I believe that by the end of this year there will be a rise of people getting vaccinated because they are more convinced. Another reason that I believe that the rise of the vaccines can rise is because they are starting to be required in certain places. 

What is your opinion of getting vaccinated?

0
()