So far, the characters in “12 again” reminds me of something I saw. One day when I was with my cousin she was always fighting with her parents. She always discussed with them and wished that she would be 10 again. She was 19 but everything was so difficult for her, she needed to do everything in house because her parents were always busy in their work. This is so similar at the text I’m reading because this woman return to the past when she was 12, to attempt to relive the life when she was little. She was always busy in her work and still needed to get come and do her tasks of the house. So this is so similar because both of this ladies were fastureded of their current life, and needed to experience again when their were little. But return to their childhood or abandoned there home is not a solution for their lives because our parents are our parents no matter what they do us or tell us. Always appreciate your parents because one day we’re not going to be with them and is when your going to miss them.

Alexandra
April 7, 2019 4:20 am

Ashley, this sounds like a super interesting book! Isn’t weird how when we’re young, we want to be older and when we’re old, we want to be younger? I also liked your ending line of “appreciating our parents.” That’s really true. I don’t think enough of us show our parents gratitude. This book so far reminds me of the movie “13 Going on 30.” This teen girl becomes a 30 year old woman and has to understand that being old isn’t everything in life. I’d really recommend the movie!

1
0
()