Katie
December 7, 2016 4:24 pm

I really liked this poem, it has a powerful message. Even people who don’t have anxiety can read this poem and understand a little what anxiety is like. You do a good job giving detail and maxing anxiety come alive as a person.

Dani.ing
November 29, 2016 4:38 am

This is so powerful and moving. This is a very creative way to express the way anxiety feels. I really like the personification you used. Wonderful poem.

Zachary
November 23, 2016 7:15 pm

I thought this was a very good poem, i felt this to be very relatable and you described the feelings you get
perfectly. Great job.

Montana
November 22, 2016 3:46 pm

This poem was very powerful. I like how you describe anxiety and how it feels. Great job.

Hannah
November 22, 2016 5:29 am

as someone who struggles with anxiety, I find this poem powerful and relatable. the brevity and abruptness of the poem is very impactful, you did a very good job.

Genevieve
November 22, 2016 4:58 am

I really enjoyed reading this. You did a very good job of showing what anxiety is and what it is like. It is very powerful like Abbi said. Awesome job.

Abbi
November 22, 2016 4:11 am

This was such a powerful piece. I really like the abrupt ending, I think that it really works well with the subject matter and the style of the rest of the piece. In the first line, I think you’re missing the word “me”. Other than that, excellent work.

7
0
()