The meaning of Annotated Bibliographies is a different type of ways to do a research with a different type of cited ways. To use helpful research and valid ones it could come from books, journals and website using MLA, authors names and date publish etc. There has been the help of medical help at homes and at clinics where people are able to do it. Not everybody is been selected but it depend on what they ask for will depend if you are been selected and eligible for it. There are people out there they are trying to change the world and trying to learn new things and work ad help the community. There should be more help for the community at home or at the clinic. The pros and c0ns are that there is enough of help people with problems and help is not giving to them which they are not helping with their sickness. Now there are more people who are trying to change the community and they will help people who need help. There is a program call NDP and PCMH which is hard to get in. in the NDP is easy to work with and to get in get the hang of it but when it was done and done with the terms it moves on to the PCMH which is more complicated. There are things that are trying to stop from happening but there are more people who are working together and trying to make it work. It’s hard to make it but it’s worth to help the community and help the people who need help at home or at the clinic.  http://www.annfammed.org/content/7/3/254.full.pdf+html 

0
()