Olivia

Hi Konrad! I love this post because it’s something that I find very intriguing about the United States. We have so many core values that our nation was built on that still prevail today. I love how you explained self-determination, religious freedom, and equal opportunity, because these are all aspects we see in our daily life. However, I’d be very interested to hear your thoughts on the article linked below that explains how the digital economy has destroyed American values. I think it’s an interesting topic, the changing nature of our values with the changing technology and ideals of today’s society. Do you think that our values are exactly what they’ve always been? I would love to hear what you think.
Audrey, this is a particularly engaging topic considering the position myself and many of my friends are in with regards to paying for college. I like the comparison with Australia because it points out the similarities between the two countries and how we can use them as an example. I would be curious to know if you think that there’s potential for their system to fail in the United States, simply because we are different societies. I found this article listed below that describes how the student loan crisis is weighing on our economy. I’d love to hear your thoughts on it. Great work!
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/economic-intelligence/2014/06/17/the-digital-economy-is-destroying-american-values

1
0
()