In the article, Americans’ views on whether, and in what circumstances, abortion should be legal ((PEW RESEARCH CENTER 2022)) I learned that surveys were done in america and more than half of the people said to have abortion legal in come curcumsances. This would ilcude if the mother was going to die if she did not have the baby terminated or the baby would live in unbearable conditions. It has also been a talk of making abortion legal as a whole. Some examples of this was roe V wade that turned the whole world around nad made it illegal in most countries.
I think what is happening is correct but also not. Yes it is right to terminate the baby if the conditions are bad. But even if you just dont want the baby you shold still have that option. ANd i know china has a one child policy and they are forced to terminate any baby they have after 1 but that is not the case and that is not what we should compar eit to, i am saying if parents want to termniate a baby they should have that free will to do it. . Here in the U.S., we are so lucky to have so many luxuries and conveniences and are able to have abortions

As I continue to learn about abortion I want to know more about why we are letting grown men decide wether we can have an abortion or not.

0
()