I am Adelphe Peralta. I am 19 years old. It is important to know that I am a very goofy yet generous person. I was born here in the US, in Manhattan, at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. When I was 3, my father passed away in the same hospital where I was born, which turned my whole life around, honestly. My father died from 13 gunshot wounds. I have lived in many places such as the Bronx, Washington Heights and even Lower Manhattan for a time, making me well-traveled in NYC. I constantly moved because my mother didn’t like the neighborhood surrounding our home.

I like to learn and just talk to all my friends in school but mostly I like to have a good time . Outside of school I like to play sports such as basketball and baseball as well as play lots of video games (my favorites are 2k18, Fortnite and WWII). In school I am good at every subject, but my strongest subjects are math and global studies.

Outside of school I enjoy playing sports, playing video games and eating. I am particularly good at every sport I play because ’m a natural athlete, but also because I have practiced all the sports I play since I was young, making it easier for someone like me to be good at a sport. I play football baseball and basketball currently and i play in tournaments for all sports i play.  I also got good at playing video games because between the ages of 14 and 16 I would literally play video games for hours at a time, and practice makes perfect .

Angelina
March 27, 2019 6:27 pm

Dear, Adelphe

I really enjoyed reading your story because many people can relate to this such as me. I can relate to this because i also played sports when i was young and really enjoyed it. I like in the beginning how you connect the hospital you were born is the same hospital your dad died because that really caught my attention and I wanted to read more after that. I am looking forward to your new work.

Flavio Ayon
March 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Hello Adelphe,

I think this is great story of your life and you showcase a great topic people can relate to.

3
0
()