In the article, “Searching for U.F.O.s” (Upfront, 2022 subscription required) I learned that the government is taking sightings of UFOs seriously. Also, I learned that most of the government wants to know what is out there and if there is life outside of just us and what’s on planet earth. Even the pentagon is interested in knowing of any UFO sightings.

Do you think aliens exist?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

I think that UFOs are real and I do think that there are aliens in space as dumb as it sounds I think that there are aliens in space. I think this because how can space be so big but there only be 1 source of life on 1 tiny planet.

I think life outside of earth does exist, but it could be different then what we think of when we think of ‘aliens.’ I also think the government knows a lot more than we think they do, I wouldn’t be shocked if the government has known about life outside of earth, and is just hiding things from us. I think we are finding more and more about life outside of earth, and I think eventually it will be proven that this theory is correct.

Dear Luis
I also believe that UFOs are real and I believe the government is taking this seriously. I believe that the space is so big and that there is more life out there that just hasn’t been discovered.

September 21, 2023 1:59 am

Dear Luis,
I am interested in the post ” Aliens? Real or Not?” because, it would make sense for there to be life somewhere else in this world, I am not saying per-say that they are aliens on other planets but it is a possibility.
One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is,” how can space be so big but there only be 1 source of life on 1 tiny planet.” This stood out to me due to the fact that this statement is very true, I believe that as well that space is to big for only one kind of living creatures in this world.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because it made me ore open minded about the idea of there being life on another planet. Any question that has the “why?” sense in them are usually pretty interesting.
-Tatum

3
0
()