- Jane Eyre: A Lesson in Writing
- Does Age Define Your Maturity?
- Children Ripped Away From Their Families
- first day
- F*** The Free World
- Presenting your 30 second hook
- Blue Wall of Silence
- Schools are Failing Students
- Inequalities in sports
- A Weird Conversation About Myself
- Tone, Inflection, and Articles
- Why do youth skip school?
- How are GMOs a Social Justice Issue?
- Why do we need mentorship programs for high school dropouts?
In this 27-second video, I’m giving you a reason to be interested in my research on mentorship programs for high school dropouts. I give you the numbers on the extremely large dropout rates in the United States.
I recorded this clip a couple of times. I wanted to I make great eye contact and pause in the areas that I needed to get my point across. I feel I could work more on my volume and better pronunciation of my words. My body language was a bit stiff but I think it was because I was recording against the wall.
Watching myself I was very bored and I zoned out on some of the words I was saying. My confidence is there. I just need to bring my interest in inequality back.