Latest Site Activity

Groups

• Profile picture of Naiara

I’ve finished all my playlist, these three weeks went so fast. I enjoyed this experience and the new things I learned

• Profile picture of Mamoun

So I want to hold from these three-week experience in the Summer ELLs Academy?
    I will hold from this experience the information I learned and also the ideas accept well. We took amazing pictures of this class is gonna be members of ours. I hope to meet again as soon.

thank, ms Lona, and else, ms Marjorie

• Profile picture of Jai

Jai posted an update in the group Group logo of 2018 Summer ELLs Academy2018 Summer ELLs Academy 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Today I finish my all work. I got all the badges. We had too much fun today wile playing game and I’m so sad today because it’s my last day today. I want to come more but I can’t. I feel proud of myself to learn more thing and understand other people. thanks so much for help us while we were in the class. Both teachers are very nice. Thanks

• Profile picture of Mamoun

Today it was the amazing day I got three badges. I hope to get four badges but it is late I don’t have time for it one day left. I will try the best to get one more badge.

• Profile picture of Muyar Khant

Today,i got three badges .And tomorrow i will get the sertificate.And it is fun working on this program.

• Profile picture of May

May posted an update in the group Group logo of 2018 Summer ELLs Academy2018 Summer ELLs Academy 1 month, 3 weeks ago

I got a 3 badges over 3 week. I’m so proud.

View All Activity

Friends

View All Activity

CC BY-SA 4.0 Activity Stream Shortcode by Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.