Latest Site Activity

Groups

• Profile picture of Shawn
  • Profile picture of Naiara

Naiara posted an update in the group Group logo of 2018 Summer ELLs Academy2018 Summer ELLs Academy 12 months ago

I’ve finished all my playlist, these three weeks went so fast. I enjoyed this experience and the new things I learned

• Profile picture of Mamoun

Mamoun posted an update in the group Group logo of 2018 Summer ELLs Academy2018 Summer ELLs Academy 12 months ago

So I want to hold from these three-week experience in the Summer ELLs Academy?
    I will hold from this experience the information I learned and also the ideas accept well. We took amazing pictures of this class is gonna be members of ours. I hope to meet again as soon.

thank, ms Lona, and else, ms Marjorie

• Profile picture of Jai

Jai posted an update in the group Group logo of 2018 Summer ELLs Academy2018 Summer ELLs Academy 12 months ago

Today I finish my all work. I got all the badges. We had too much fun today wile playing game and I’m so sad today because it’s my last day today. I want to come more but I can’t. I feel proud of myself to learn more thing and understand other people. thanks so much for help us while we were in the class. Both teachers are very nice. Thanks

• Profile picture of Mamoun

Today it was the amazing day I got three badges. I hope to get four badges but it is late I don’t have time for it one day left. I will try the best to get one more badge.

• Profile picture of Muyar Khant

Muyar Khant posted an update in the group Group logo of 2018 Summer ELLs Academy2018 Summer ELLs Academy 12 months ago

Today,i got three badges .And tomorrow i will get the sertificate.And it is fun working on this program.

View All Activity

Friends

View All Activity

CC BY-SA 4.0 Activity Stream Shortcode by Paul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.