My name is Tori and I’m a senior. I was born in Austin, but lived in Beeville & Kyle. A turning point was when my daughter was born. She’s the spark in my life that I needed: the push to make me strive to be determined.

I’m strongest in writing.Outside of school my life revolves around my daughter and she keeps me busy. I love going to the park and reading to her. I’ve been good at organizing & cleaning since a child. My dad disliked a dirty house and since I was the oldest and a girl, the cleaning came from me, which just followed me as I got older. It is not a bad thing since a clean house keeps my stress down!

I believe in being comfortable in my neighborhood. Many fear my neighborhood. It’s ghetto and unsafe. Despite this, it will forever be home. Recently, I moved South. I still don’t feel at home in this area but when I come North I instantly feel safe & at peace. I know the back roads to get places like the back of my hand. This area is important to me because it is my roots.

0
()