In the article, “ What we know about the legal case of a Texas woman denied the right to an immediate abortion” I learned how many women want abortions. I also learned that doctors were convicted of providing illegal abortions and got a one hundred thousand dollar fine and got up to 99 years in prison. Something else I learned was that an Austin- Based judge elected as a Democrat granted Cox permission to receive an abortion, but the state attorney general warned that anyone who provided one could still face legal consequences. Something else that I learned was that Texas is one of the few states that made abortions illegal. A final thing that I learned was there have been so many illegal things happening with illegal use of abortions and people that are with the law allowed it.

I think what is happening is Democrats are trying to force abortions to be legalized even though it is illegal. I do not understand how people can kill a baby and not feel any sadness knowing they killed their own child. I hope people wake up soon and realize a child is a blessing not only to you, but your partner and to your family. 

As I continue to learn about abortions. I want to know more about how women think when they want to get an abortion.

0
()