Mt. Bonnell is a famous landmark in Austin. It is pretty peaceful and has good views of Lake Austin, which is actually the Colorado River. It is fun to climb the stairs to the top, and you get a good work out alone the way. From the top, one can see the lake and all the nice rich people houses. On the last day that I visited Mount Bonnell, the air was humid and smelled of rocks. When you walk down the path you can limestone rock, broken down and shining white. If you are lucky to go on a day with few people, you get to take pictures wherever you want.

Kasandra
May 6, 2019 4:42 pm

Your pictures have good quality, hopefully one day I can take a long peaceful walk there.

Ana
Ana
April 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Dear Orlando, I really like the pictures that you took because it reminds me of the times I have been there. I like going to Mount Bonnell too although I just don’t really like going up the stairs, but i agree with you on the part where you said “You get to take pictures wherever you want.” It seems very great when you get to go on a sunny day because the view is amazing.

2
0
()