brown-and-white clocks

The first chapter of Momo by Michael Ende might leave a reader feeling relaxed because Momo is very calm and quiet and readid about her will make you feel relaxed. An example of this is on page 14.  ” and it marked the beginning of a wonderful friendship between Momo and the people of the neighborhood” This is relaxing because… nothing bad has happened and everyone is on good terms with each other.

So far, the characters in Momo might remind a reader of the story in another book. In Harry Potter most of the characters are nice and Dumbledore is wise like Momo. In Harry Potter the grown ups teach the children but in Momo the kid helps the grown ups. 

After this part of the book, most readers probably will be looking forward to reading the rest of this book because the characters are nice. I am also interested to see what will go wrong in the story and how Momo will handle it. What’s probably going to happen next is something bad will happen and Momo will have to think of a solution.

0
()