I asked myself questions along the lines of how I was gonna put together my stage and what scene would I use. I started thinking to myself to myself, “what’s the most interesting scene in the story?” and that’s when it hit me.. It was the scene where Desdemona dropped the handkerchief because that’s the moment that where all the lies and deceit would begin. Emilia would take the handkerchief, give it to Iago and plant it on Cassio. To me, that’s the best scene.I learned that I can do whatever I set my mind to. I just need to find the motivation and strength to do it. I also learned that I had a lot of support systems but I didn’t take advantage of them. Especially to help me with these projects. I took my support systems for granted and I never acknowledged all the work they do for me which I sincerely regret.

Photo by Internet Archive Book Images

0
()