Lisseth
March 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Dear Esme,
Your comic is so nice! You have some really dope art skills and your cursive writing is really nice. I really like the baby shower panel, because you drew all the baby things so cute! The last panel is really dope too & it showed a lot of graphic weight. I can relate on your comic, because I felt the same with my nephew.

Daniela
March 23, 2018 2:48 am

Dear Esme,
This comic is very creative. I love your simple yet interesting drawings. Thanks for sharing this story through pictures. Hope to see more comics from you.

Nina
March 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Dear Esme,
I love this comic of yours. Writing about someone that brings you joy is wonderful. I hope to be that happy as you sound when I become an aunt. also, looking at his real photo, he’s such a handsome young boy!

Jovana
March 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello Esme, Thanking for sharing your comic. I really like your art skills. My favorite panel was the 5th panel because you put graphic wieght into it and surrounded your baby nephew with a dark background. I also really like the special effect letters in cursive. Thank you for sharing and hope to see more drawings from you on youth voices.

4
0
()