Migration is a big change for people who make the decision to leave their family, their home and the country where they grew up. A good integration of immigrants would be a better path to receive immigrants. For immigrants, integration is something very important because if there is not good integration, one feels that they should return to their country and that they are not accepted. Good integration also makes us better people and help each other.

So in my opinion, “Society as a house that we build together” is the best option for immigrants because, in this parable,, the mayor receives them in this way: “Friends, we welcome you. It’s good to have you among us. Unfortunately, as you can see, there is no country house where we can put you up.” up.” This quote shows how this society is so kind and lets migrants move forward and feel integrated because in this model they are provided with an empty plot of land large enough to house houses, they offer bricks and materials, as well as experts who can help design their houses, and we will help them build them. In my experience when I immigrated, I felt very different from others, but I didn’t feel that I wanted to return to my country. I liked it here, I like the changes and the way I can grow through them. Getting here was very hard, most for my parents who had to work hard, worried that I would have a good future and be able to have me here with them as soon as possible, also the difference in culture was very shocking. I missed my family and friends so much, but I had good integration. Thanks to my teachers, classmates, and family, who were always there for me, helping me with what I needed, be it support, being listened to or even opportunities to move forward and feel integrated, they were a very important basis for me to feel integrated and get used to it here. I am very grateful for the people who are in my life now. As an immigrant, I am grateful to my parents to give me this opportunity to be in the US. Although it was not easy to feel completely well, there were times when I just wanted to return home. Thanks to the people who supported me, now I can say that I like being here.

As an immigrant a good integration It would help a lot in our lives as immigrants. That is why I choose “society as a house that we build together” because it integrates immigrants in a way that they can do their own things and can also be participants in society. “Locals know that the newcomers are serious, committed, and dedicated. They have their own customs, but they have also learned the customs of the townspeople and have forged a tough and willing friendship. […] Doing something together breaks down the walls of suspicion and misunderstanding” When we reading this quote  it makes you feel like the people who arrive, even if they do not know about society, should learn from it, grow and learn all together, integrate them, and make them feel part of the society. 

It is very important to be able to have a good integration, and even more so if they are people who have undergone a hard and new process in their lives, since they have been leaving many things that they love in order to improve and feel completely strange, excluded, and without happiness in a place. It would not be the best way after all the effort they have put in. Well-managed integration programs and projects can reinforce the positive effects of integration and migration.

How to promote social integration for migrants | IED

youtube to mp3 320
youtube to mp3 320
July 24, 2024 1:57 am

My brother suggested I might like this website He was totally right This post actually made my day You cannt imagine just how much time I had spent for this information Thanks

youtube to mp3 320
youtube to mp3 320
July 23, 2024 4:03 pm

Your ability to distill complex concepts into digestible nuggets of wisdom is truly remarkable. I always come away from your blog feeling enlightened and inspired. Keep up the phenomenal work!

orionservice
orionservice
July 23, 2024 8:57 am

obviously like your website but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality on the other hand Ill certainly come back again

youtube to mp3
youtube to mp3
July 22, 2024 11:22 am

Wow superb blog layout How long have you been blogging for you make blogging look easy The overall look of your site is magnificent as well as the content

youtube to mp3
youtube to mp3
July 21, 2024 3:50 pm

Fantastic beat I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site how could i subscribe for a blog site The account helped me a acceptable deal I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

youtube to mp3
youtube to mp3
July 21, 2024 5:55 am

Your blog is a true gem in the world of online content. I’m continually impressed by the depth of your research and the clarity of your writing. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us.

youtube to mp3
youtube to mp3
July 20, 2024 10:24 pm

Just wish to say your article is as surprising The clearness in your post is just cool and i could assume youre an expert on this subject Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work

youtube to mp3
youtube to mp3
July 20, 2024 1:21 pm

I have read some excellent stuff here Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting I wonder how much effort you put to make the sort of excellent informative website

clip downloader
clip downloader
July 19, 2024 10:11 pm

Excellent blog here Also your website loads up very fast What web host are you using Can I get your affiliate link to your host I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

clip downloader
clip downloader
July 19, 2024 2:09 am

Your blog is a constant source of inspiration for me. Your passion for your subject matter shines through in every post, and it’s clear that you genuinely care about making a positive impact on your readers.

tivimatepremium
tivimatepremium
July 18, 2024 7:57 am

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here The sketch is attractive your authored material stylish nonetheless you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike

11
0
()